- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and gently fry the onions and
celery until soft.
- Stir in the tomatoes and thyme and cook for about 5 minutes to
- Add chopped beans and stir through. Cook for 2 minutes then set
- Season tuna steaks with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat remaining oil and quickly fry the tuna steaks to brown on
each side (approximately 2-3 minutes depending on thickness).
- Place warm vegetables on plate and top with frilled tuna
steaks. Serve with grilled lime or lemon and a green salad.
Energy - 1180Kj
Protein - 22 grams
Carbs - 4 grams
Fats - 15 grams
Fibre - 4 grams