Recipe Of The Week
Choose from a huge selection of yummy, healthy Celebrity Slim approved recipe ideas, designed to help you reach your weight loss goal and keep it off for good.
Balsamic Lamb Chops with fresh Capsicum and Tomato Salsa
What you'll need
- 4 lamb chops
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- handful of mint, chopped
- handful of coriander, chopped
- 1/3 cucumber
- 1 green capsicum
- 3 ripe plum tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 red onion, chopped
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
The easy bit
- Halve the cucumber, scoop out seeds, chop and place into
a large bowl.
- Finely chop the onions, capsicum and tomatoes and add to
the bowl with the crushed garlic, lime zest and juice, coriander,
salt and black pepper.
- Mix the ingredients together, cover the bowl and place in
the fridge to chill for an hour.
- Marinate the chops in the balsamic vinegar and mint, and
leave to soak for 30 minutes.
- Grill the chops for 2-3 minutes on each side and leave to
rest before serving with a generous spoon of salsa.
458 Calories per serving.
Thu Sep 21, 2017 at 7:00 AM
I used the 5 tablespoons of olive oil in the salsa mix.
Tue Feb 16, 2016 at 2:14 PM
Then again, 5 tablespoons is a lot of oil...
Tue Feb 16, 2016 at 2:13 PM
I would assume you would use the oil while grilling the marinated chops...
Wed Sep 23, 2015 at 6:02 PM
Exactly! when do you use the 5 tablespoons olive oil??
Sat May 03, 2014 at 6:59 PM
When do you use the 5 tablespoons of olive oil?
Sun Nov 24, 2013 at 3:56 PM
This dish was delish! Quick and easy meal full of flavour.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register