Recipe Of The Week
Choose from a huge selection of yummy, healthy Celebrity Slim approved recipe ideas, designed to help you reach your weight loss goal and keep it off for good.
What you'll need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 400g fresh prawns, peeled and deveined
- 225g chopped tomatoes
- 125g grated mozzerella
- 20g grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- Salt and pepper
The easy bit
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan and saute the
onion until golden. Add the garlic and saute for a further 1
- Add the prawns and saute for a further 3 minutes, before
removing from heat and placing in a baking dish.
- Heat the remainder of the oil in the pan and add
tomatoes, oregano and basil, and simmer for 5 minutes before adding
a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the prawns then add the shredded
mozzerella, spreading evenly across the dish. Finally top with the
parmesan cheese and grill on a medium heat until the cheese topping
is golden and bubbling.
508 Calories per serving.
Sat Oct 11, 2014 at 5:30 PM
I made this and it was so nice . Loved having some cheese . It was very filling I couldn't eat it all . I used tin tomatoes so hope that was ok .
Mon Mar 03, 2014 at 4:55 PM
I loved this. I will be keeping this recipe forever. I would never have thought of having prawns this way. Delicious.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register