Recipe Of The Week
Choose from a huge selection of yummy, healthy Celebrity Slim approved recipe ideas, designed to help you reach your weight loss goal and keep it off for good.
Balsamic Lamb Chops with fresh Capsicum and Tomato Salsa
What you'll need
- 4 lamb chops
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- handful of mint, chopped
- handful of coriander, chopped
- 1/3 cucumber
- 1 green capsicum
- 3 ripe plum tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 red onion, chopped
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- salt and pepper
The easy bit
- Halve the cucumber, scoop out seeds, chop and place into a large bowl.
- Finely chop the onions, capsicum and tomatoes and add to the bowl with the crushed garlic, lime zest and juice, coriander, salt and black pepper.
- Mix the ingredients together, cover the bowl and place in the fridge to chill for an hour.
- Marinate the chops in the balsamic vinegar and mint, and leave to soak for 30 minutes.
- Grill the chops in olive oil for 2-3 minutes on each side and leave to rest before serving with a generous spoon of salsa.
458 Calories per serving.
Tue Jan 01, 2019 at 4:04 PM
Delish! As I'm doing this alone, I cooked the serving for 2 and had the second serve cold the next day, still delicious.
Only had lemon so substituted for the lime no problems.
Sun Nov 24, 2013 at 3:56 PM
This dish was delish! Quick and easy meal full of flavour.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register