Recipe Of The Week
Choose from a huge selection of yummy, healthy Celebrity Slim approved recipe ideas, designed to help you reach your weight loss goal and keep it off for good.
Steak with Roma Cherry Tomatoes and Wilted Baby Spinach
What you'll need
- 2 fillet, rump or sirlion steaks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 125g roma cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 200g wilted spinach
- salt and ground black pepper
The easy bit
- Cover the steaks with the oil, season with salt and
pepper and place in a hot pan.
- After cooking for 1 minute, turn the steak and cook as
desired. Timing depends on the thickness of the steak and
preference (allow 5 minutes for medium rare).
- Chop tomatoes and place in a bowl with the herbs, vinegar
and seasoning. Add this mixture to the pan and heat through for 1-2
- Spoon on top of the steak and serve with wilted
418 Calories per serving.
Mon Nov 04, 2013 at 4:24 PM
So easy and it was delicious
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register