- Soak 4 bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Thread blue eye evenly onto skewers and place in a shallow
- In a bowl, mix together oil, 1 teaspoon cumin, the coriander,
paprika, lemon juice, zest and chilli, then season with salt and
- Pour over the fish skewers and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, stir the remaining cumin through the yoghurt and set
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and cook the skewers for 2-3
minutes on each side until cooked.
- Place on a bed of baby spinach and top with the coriander, mint
and cumin yoghurt.
Tip: You can use any firm white fish instead of the blue