- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cut the tomatoes in half lengthways and place on the
tray, cut side up and drizzle with the oil and salt and pepper.
Bake for 50 minutes until they colour and shrink
- Remove tomatoes from the oven and increase the heat to
- Season the cod fillets with salt, pepper, chilli flakes
and lemon juice.
- Heat a frying pan and add the olive oil. Once hot place
the cod into the pan skin side down and fry for 2-3 minutes until
the skin is crispy.
- Turn and place in oven for 5-8 minutes until cooked
- Stack the cod on top of the tomatoes and serve with
406 Calories per serving.