Topic: CS Rapid Milk or Water?

Ask Other Celebrity Slimmers Your Questions

1-10 of 12 Items

Hey Guys i just read that your meant to have milk with the rapid shakes. Can you have water instead of milk? whats the difference?

I'm not sure i have my rapid shake with skim milk. I know it keeps me fuller. If my reply is long i think my laptop or the site is playing up i was trying to do my ticker and its playing up

LilySlim - (bt1T)

Posted : 6 years 9 months ago top

Heeeeelllllooooooo up there! Nikki, I think every time you tried to update your ticker in your signature, the site added lines underneath it (thus all this white space). If you go back in, see if you can backspace them out of it, all the way up to the very bottom of your ticker.

And if you can see me down here, Beka, you can have the Rapid with water, but your kjs will be a lot lower, so it may not keep you as satisfied. It's also not quite as thick and creamy, but not too bad.

~Jo

My CS Rapid and Trim Journey:
The Weighting Game

Nothing tastes as sweet as watching someone else choke on your transformation.

I only use water :) sometimes ill do 50/50 with skim milk if i feel like it

Hey, Allex, your ticker will work if you use the code for Forum Signatures. 
In LilySlim, go to MyLilySlim>Get ticker code>Forum Signatures: HTML Ezboard PseudoHTML, UBBCode and BB Code (it's the last bit you click on, with BBCode). i.e. Forum Signatures code (PseudoHTML, UBBCode and BB Code). The code that comes up before you click that is not the one you need. It should start with a web address url = http:// lilyslim . com (in brackets[ ] ) then the image link, ending in /url

~Jo

My CS Rapid and Trim Journey:
The Weighting Game

Nothing tastes as sweet as watching someone else choke on your transformation.

I have contact cs just waiting to hear from them

Have a good night

LilySlim - (bt1T)LilySlim - (ErCy)

I have my shakes with water as I find all the extra milk backs me up. 

nicolesslimdown.blogspot.co.nz

Hi all, just on the same sort of topic, would it be okay to substitute slim milk for soy milk in the rapid shakes? I haven't started yet and wanted to get as much information before I did... Im sure I would be fine with having the skim milk, but am just curious really as to whether soy milk is acceptable to use! Thanks! :-)

Posted : 6 years 7 months ago top

Hi all, I have been finding that the milk with rapid shakes makes me feel quiet bloated and by the afternoon i have alot of air that happens so do you think they still taste good with water on its own ? or should i try 50/50 with this ? Thanks

Posted : 6 years 7 months ago top

Does the skim milk have to be fresh or can I use UHT skim milk? Not sure if there was any difference between fresh and UHT besides the price.

Posted : 6 years 2 months ago top

It doesnt matter what kind of skim as long its skim milk. I used the coles skim milk

LilySlim - (bt1T)LilySlim - (ErCy)

Posted : 6 years 2 months ago top

1-10 of 12 Items