- Halve the cucumber, scoop out seeds, chop and place into a large bowl.
- Finely chop the onions, capsicum and tomatoes and add to the bowl with the crushed garlic, lime zest and juice, coriander, salt and black pepper.
- Mix the ingredients together, cover the bowl and place in the fridge to chill for an hour.
- Marinate the chops in the balsamic vinegar and mint, and leave to soak for 30 minutes.
- Grill the chops in olive oil for 2-3 minutes on each side and leave to rest before serving with a generous spoon of salsa.
458 Calories per serving.