Top 5 Exercises to Beat a Weight Plateau!
Try these 5 exercises to help you lose those hard kilos.
- 5 minutes slow walking then 1 minute slow jogging, Repeat
- Sit ups, 10 reps then 1 minute break, Repeat
- Push ups, 10 reps then 1 minute break, Repeat
- Squats, 10 reps then 1 minute break, Repeat
- Walking lunge, 5 lunges on both legs then 1 minute break, Repeat
- 10 minutes of stretching each day
Thu Feb 5, 2015 at 4:18 am
little old annie
Sun Jun 23, 2013 at 9:15 am
What sort of streaches. Is there a reigeme or chart. I use to do them years ago, when I went to a femaile gym, but I just cant remember more than sitting on the floor. Im getting old stiff and sore.
Sun Apr 14, 2013 at 5:49 pm
Is this all in one routine or individually as in do 1 of the five each day or do all 5 per day? :D
Fri Dec 28, 2012 at 1:11 am
how many reps should i do of each exercise?
Wed Mar 21, 2012 at 1:44 pm
Hey, thanks mj, I knew there was something I had to do.
Thu Mar 8, 2012 at 5:18 am
When you do a squat, make sure you stick your bum out like you're about to take a seat, and make sure your knees don't go over your toes (so when your knees bend forward you should still be able to see the tips of your toes). Hopefully this helps you :)
Wed Mar 7, 2012 at 1:03 pm
Are there any special way to do squats?