Organisation is so important when it comes to weight loss success. It's amazing how even just a little bit of planning can make your life so much easier. Here are just a few ways to make organisation your friend:
- Ordering your groceries online for delivery can save loads of time and you won't face the temptation to impulse buy junk foods. Whether you're shopping online or not, make sure you've eaten before grocery shopping - those who shop while hungry are much more prone to purchase fattening foods.
- Plan your meals for the week ahead, so you know what you're having each day for each meal.
- Prep a few meals each Sunday and freeze them, so you'll always have healthy meals on hand when you are short on time to cook.
- Pack your gym bag the night before so you're ready to go in the morning.
- For those who struggle to get up on cold winter mornings: lay out your exercise clothes next to your bed so you can get dressed quickly and easily without fumbling around to find your clothes in the cold. Also, make sure you sleep in long sleeved pyjamas, to lessen the cold shock when you get out of bed.