If you are living on your own, it's relatively easy to adjust your lifestyle to Celebrity Slim. However many of us live with others, either in a family, a relationship, or just sharing accommodation. In these situations it's more difficult to fit your diet in around the eating habits of your co-habitants.
Here are some practical tips you can adopt to make Celebrity Slim fit more easily with the household:
- Explain Celebrity Slim to your family, partner or housemates. Once people know what you are trying to achieve and what sort of food you can and can't eat, you will usually find everyone is quite supportive.
- Any program is often more successful if your partner, friend, relative etc. are eating in a similar way. You can support each other, bounce ideas off each other and in some cases cook for each other. So if your partner, friend, relative etc. would like to manage their weight, introduce them to this program and start it together. It makes the whole process much easier if you can share the experience.
- Try to fit the program to what the rest of the household is eating - with appropriate modifications. For example, if you or a member of the household is cooking up a big pot of bolognese sauce and pasta, pass on the pasta and instead use some stir-fried vegetables (snow peas, diced carrots, shredded cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, bean shoots), microwave or steam and substitute these for pasta.
- If you are cooking a meat dish for the rest of your family, prepare potato, pasta or rice for your other family members and you simply substitute it with allowable veggies.
- If the food being prepared for the rest of the household will not fit into your diet plans, have some easy to prepare fall-back menu choices. For example, eggs and bacon are a great standby and you can do a lot with an oven, a can of tuna, some vegetables and cheese.
- Buy food specifically for the Celebrity Slim Program, put it aside from other foods and explain to the household that it is for your special eating plan. Because most of the food you are allowed to eat on this program is fresh, healthy and tasty, others may be tempted to sample your pantry.
- Keep plenty of allowed snacks around. You should keep a selection of cheeses, nuts, cold meats, sliced up vegies, and low carb dips in the fridge.
0If you are living on your own, it's relatively easy to adjust your lifestyle to Celebrity Slim. However many of us live with others, either in a family, a relationship, or just sharing accommodation. In these situations it's more difficult to fit your diet in around the eating habits of your co-habitants.