When it comes to Easter, chocolate Easter eggs and indulgent Easter lunches/dinners tend to be a pitfall for many a celebrity slimmer. Below are some helpful tips to keep you satisfied this Easter without piling on the kilos!
- Give your Chocolate eggs away! Organise an egg hunt for all the kids or take them to work for your colleagues.
- If you are attending an Easter lunch or dinner ask if you can bring a plate of food. Make a yummy Celebrity Slim dish from our recipe section, so you know you'll have something sensible to eat.
- Make sure you have an allowable snack before going for lunch or dinner. This will fill you up and keep you away from the pre-lunch or dinner crackers and cheese.
- Ask what food will be served. This will help you to choose carefully and not overindulge in everything.
- Keep well hydrated with lots of water. Hunger is often mistaken for thirst.