Any time you make a considerable change to the types of food you're eating, it can result in temporary changes to your bowel movements, while your digestive system adjusts. Healthy foods, like vegetables, generally contain more fibre, which can also assist in more regular bowel movements. After about 2-7 days, your digestive system will have adjusted to your new eating habits.
Whatever phase you decide to start on, during the first week your body will be adjusting to less carbohydrates and more protein. After 3-5 days, your stored carbohydrate levels will have dropped considerably and your body will be forced to begin burning mostly fat for energy, which is the result you want.
During your first week, there are a few telltale signs that the Celebrity Slim Program is working:
1) Because you're drinking more water, and your body is detoxing from breaking down more fat, you'll probably need to visit the toilet more often. This is a good sign and you must drink at least 2 litres of water a day to assist this process.
2) After a few days you may get a dull headache for a day or two. Don't be concerned, this is your body adjusting to the program, and it's actually a good sign.
3) You may also feel quite lethargic, maybe even a bit achy for a couple of days like you are getting a flu - this is perfectly normal and will pass quickly.
4) After a few days you may get cravings for sweet foods. Resist these by eating your allowable snacks, or anytime free foods; again this is a good sign your carbs are running low and your body is starting to burn more fat.
5) After about a week to 10 days you will be surprised to find your cravings and hunger reduce dramatically and it's far easier to stay on the program - most people also find they have more energy and feel great!