October Winner: Anne Collison, NSW (Congratulations Anne!!)
November Winner: Kym Broome (Congratulations Kym!!)
December Winner: Patrick Bennett (Congratulations Patrick!!)
“CELEBRITY SLIM WIN A TRIP TO VEGAS” PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion is open for purchases from 01/09/2018 to 11:59pm AEDST on 30/11/2018 (“Purchase Period”).
- Entries into the promotion commence from 01/09/2018 and final entries close last mail received on 10/12/2018 (“Entry Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Purchase Period, purchase any two (2) specially marked Celebrity Slim products in a single transaction either in-store or online from an Australian retailer that stocks the specially marked products (“Eligible Purchase”). Each specially marked Celebrity Slim product will have an entry token (“Entry Token”) attached.
- To enter, individuals must then complete the entry details on each Entry Token and post them to the Promoter at 83 Cherry Lane, Laverton North VIC 3026 so that it is received during the Entry Period. For the removal of doubt, two (2) Entry Tokens must be completed (i.e. one (1) for each specially marked Celebrity Slim product purchased) and included within the one (1) envelope in order to receive an entry.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Eligible Purchase); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements. For example, if an entrant purchases four (4) specially marked Celebrity Slim products in a single transaction they will be entitled to submit two (2) entries into the promotion so long as those entries are submitted separately and in accordance with clause 6 above.
- Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be three (3) draws conducted for this promotion. Entries close for each draw on the dates and times specified in the table below. All draws will take place at Probiotec, 83 Cherry Lane, Laverton North VIC 3026 on the dates and times specified in the table below. Un-drawn entries in each draw will be entered into any subsequent draws and all entries. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be announced online at celebrityslim.com.au from the dates specified in the table below. In the event a winner is from SA their name will also be published in The Advertiser on the dates specified in the table below.
|Draw||Entries close||Draw date/time||Publication date|
|1||Last mail received on 30/09/2018||11:00am AEST 05/10/2018||10/10/2018|
|2||Last mail received on 31/10/2018||11:00am AEDST 07/11/2018||12/11/2018|
|3||Last mail received on 10/12/2018||11:00am AEDST 14/12/2018||19/12/2018|
- The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn in each draw will each win a trip for two (2) adults to Las Vegas, USA valued at up to AU$10,000 depending on date and point of departure. Prize includes:
- Two (2) x return economy airfares from winner's nearest capital city to Las Vegas, USA; and
- Five (5) nights twin share 4-star minimum accommodation in Las Vegas.
Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken by December 30, 2019 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Prize cannot be taken during Australian school holidays, public holidays or other peak periods. Winners and their companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation. Winners and their companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in agreement with a winner but in the event that agreement cannot be reached, the Promoter reserves the right to determine the itinerary. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. Winners may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason a winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is up to $30,000.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 06/03/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published in The Advertiser on 08/03/2019.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, a winner (their companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter is Probiotec Limited (ABN 91 075 170 151) of 83 Cherry Lane, Laverton North VIC 3026, telephone 03 9278 7555.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/25876. ACT Permit No. TP18/01222. SA Permit No. T18/1119.