Recipe Of The Week
Choose from a huge selection of yummy, healthy Celebrity Slim approved recipe ideas, designed to help you reach your weight loss goal and keep it off for good.
Warm Grilled Halloumi Salad
What you'll need
- 200g halloumi cheese
- 300g mixed salad leaves
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 8 black or green olives
- 2 medium tomatoes off the vine
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- pinch of dried oregano
- handful of green beans
The easy bit
- Thinly slice the halloumi and place under a medium grill
- Place the salad leaves, onion, olives, pine nuts and
tomato and green beans into a bowl.
- Mix the oregano, olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a
separate bowl to make the dressing.
- Remove cooked halloumi from the grill and place over the
- Drizzle dressing over the salad and serve.
Tue Oct 14, 2014 at 3:31 PM
Can u use an alternative for the cheese?
Tue May 13, 2014 at 11:49 AM
Hi Cappa07, the beans are raw in this recipe, but you could certainly cook them if you wish.
Mon May 12, 2014 at 9:51 AM
Sat Mar 29, 2014 at 8:50 PM
For anyone that wants calorie amounts, just program the ingredients into something like Calorie King or MyFitnessPal :)
Thu Jan 16, 2014 at 8:20 PM
These tomatoes look more like sun dried tomatoes than fresh tomatoes. I can't eat tomatoes so I substituted it with 1/4 diced avocado.
Mon Oct 21, 2013 at 12:40 PM
What are the calorie ratings on this?
Sat Oct 05, 2013 at 12:09 PM
I would like to see the calorie ratings on this and all meals please......
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register