Topic: Irish girl about to start Celebrity slim !

Ask Other Celebrity Slimmers Your Questions

1-10 of 27 Items

hello all the celebrity slimmers out there, i've been reading through your posts and i must say i am very impressed and inspired. i lost 5 stone last year on lipotrim but a year later its all back on. it was the hardest diet ever and i never wanna go back !! i'm starting this diet on monday and i'm all fired up. i've those famous 5 stones to lose plus tax !!! all in all i've about 8 stone to lose, is this psooible? any words of wisdom? i'm the type of person that once i put my mond to something i stick with it, however i can be very impatient with myself and as i lost 5 stone last year in 3 months, i know i'll probably be expecting miracles for it to happen so quickly on this diet, or would the results be as fast?looking forward to hearing from you and well done to everyone x
hiya, had to curl myself up into a ball the last 2 days as the headache was taking over ! but i'm on day 3 now and i'm over the worst of it. everywhere i looked i could see potatoes, i was out playing football with my dog yesterday evening and his football looked like a giant baked potatoe, i nearly munched into it !! so apologies for not posting, i'm human again as the headaches seems to have lifted.

yvonne, wow, that is amazing, 8lbs in your 1st week, well done, that's a fantastic achievement. it is hard, but i'll tell you it is a slice of Heaven compared to lipotrim. the fact that you can still eat is brilliant as with the other meal replacement things its shakes, shakes and more shakes. keep up the great work yvonne, i'm on this for the long haul until i shift these lovely 8 stones that have lived on me rent free for the past few years but they got their eviction notice on monday and they'll be leaving bit by bit looking forward to hearing how you are doing.

Michelle - 10kg's, that's inspiration if i ever heard it, i bet you feel a million dollars? i know i must do some exercise with it but i'm on day 3 and the past 2 days were an effort to even got up out of bed as my head was thumping, so maybe i'll ease myself into the exercise !! i've no excuse as i've a dog, he is my baby, my hubby thinks i look after the dog better than i do him !! i'll look into the low carb wraps, they sound delicious, i was scared to go near wraps as i thought we weren't allowed any type of bread, but that's good to know, thanks for the tip. its a learning process, i'll find my feet soon

Louise xxx

Posted : 11 months ago top

thanks guys

Angie, don't be disheartened, one whole stone is absolutely fantastic, you are well on your way. the way you do your shakes sounds gorgeous, i purchased all bars for this week as i knew i'd be in the car a lot with my job, it wouldn't be practical to whip out my blender in between home visits lol ! but i must try that for a change, headache has melted away thank God, its Thursday night here so i'm nearly 5 days into it, had a yummy chicken stir fry earlier, tiny bit of oil and loads of spices. it was just beansprouts, cabbage and carrot but it was divine. i'm looking forward to tomorrow's dinner already

Michelle, sorry to hear you've been sick, hope you feel better soon. i've 4 days done and as silly as it may sound, i feel lighter already ! can't wait for monday to hop on the scales weather here is so fab, we're not used to that yellow ball in the sky beaming down at us hope you feel better soon and you'll be back on track before you know it.

Take care, Louise xxx

hi so how was were week? hope you are doing good. well this week im doing ok, im sticking to it. what snacks do you eat? what do you think of the bars? well im wiegh in this monday. i hope i have lossed another 4lbs. you should set small goals. my first goal is to loss 1.5 stone by the end of oct. which i think i can do.

hiya michelle, its good to chat to another irish person, we've fantastic sunshine here for a change, but you have it all the time in sydney you lucky thing. it must make it easier in the sun as i never seem to have an appetite when its hot, so long may the sunshine last ! wow, 10kgs, that fantastic, you must be delighted with yourself. how long did it take you to lose them? is CS an australian diet as its mostly australians on this? well done again and keep up the fantastic work x Louise

hiya decflynn, my week started off with a headache that wouldn't shift but its gone now thank God ! glad to hear things are good with you too. For snacks i'm eating handfuls of nuts/apple/carrot sticks. i change them around every day as i'd get sick of just the one thing all the time. how about you? i'm half scared to eat something in case it's wrong, but no doubt i'll get the hang of things. my weigh-in isn't until monday, but i had a sneaky peek this morning and i was presently surprised. i'm not gonna count it though until monday morning. of course you will lose your 1.5 stone by the end of oct, we seem to be on the same page as my 1st milestone is the last week in october too. i am heading over to london to visit my sister and i want to be able to fit into something nice for that. we'll reach our first mini goal together, i'll keep you spurred on and vice versa best of luck on monday and let me know how it goes for you, Louise x

hi, i am leaving CS, i know it takes a while to kick in but i worked so hard for the week and am very disappointed with the results, so i'm re-joining weight watchers.

wishing you all the very best on your journey, i hope you all do very well xxx

Hi. I only started 3 1/2 weeks ago. You will love CS. It really does change the way you view food. I'm really happy with the results so far. The changes I've made so far are definately maintainable, so I'm really happy that I'll be able to keep the weight off! First few days are hard. I felt hungry alot and had a headache for 4 or 5 days. Drink LOTS of water as this helps. Once you get past the first few days you will feel fantastic!!! Going onto CS is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself. All the best with your journey.

hi all, thanks a million for your positive answers, i'm really looking forward to starting as you're a good bunch for positivity !!

decflynn, well done you, 4lbs, that's brilliant, and the best thing is you are allowed to eat on this one. i've the same as you to lose, well idealily i'd love to lose more but 5 is my milestone for the moment. we'll do it. i haven't started yet, i bought the stuff today and am starting it monday. i'm mentally allergic to the skakes and soups after my hell on lipotrim so i opted for the bars. the lady in the chemist gave me a mixture of both chocolate and berry, she threw in a sample of each and i tried one there earlier, yummy yummy yummy. i'll take your advice decflynn and do it one day at a time, thanks a million and keep up your great work

bella5, thanks, i'll have to watch those headaches, i suffer from migraines but i'll get as much water into me as i can to try stop them. when did your headaches stop? x

melanor, sounds like you are really happy with this diet, i never thought i'd hear "happy" and "diet" together !!!

thanks angie2008, that is fantastic, you have lost over a stone in 6 weeks, well done you you must be delighted with yourself. i am the same, i have tried every diet under the sun, i've always strugged with my weight, i'm 35 and never really thought about my weight until i went to uni, then i partied non-stop and that's where the problems started !!! i've tried the cabbage soup diet, the atkins diet, the ban white foods diet and finally lipotrim which was so severe. i'm delighted to have found this diet as i don't think its a fad like the others. i tried the bars earlier and they are delicious. i'm starting on monday and i am determined to stick to it as i'm disgusted with myself for putting on all the weight i lost last year but onwards and upwards. i lost weight for my sister's wedding last year and did the same for my own one a few years back, but this time around i'm not dieting for an occasion, i'm gonna diet as i want to feel healthy and i wann be able to see my toes when i stand up

how long do you plan on staying on CS? i've 5 stone to lose for starters so i'll be here till i'm 40 he he!!

hi, guys does anyone known what these new bar or shakes are? and are they in irland.

1-10 of 27 Items